Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

 I really appreciate that the Versatile Blogger Award was given to me by  Therese from www.skirtsnshoes.blogspot.com. It is such a honor!!!



 The "rules" of this award are to give the award to 15 other blogs and to tell 7 things about yourself.  7 things about myself :


I am a Mom, I have a little girl.
I love traveling around the world, France is my favorite country.
I love school and Im a nerd, I have two masters degrees
I love singing and dancing
My favorite shows are friends and office
My favorite food is everything spicy and sour
My favorite colors for clothing are black and white




So far, I would love to give this award to these bloggers ( 6 more to add):


cosamimetto.net/
fashionsmittenme.blogspot.com/
heartandbleecker.blogspot.com/
hugosnotmyboss.com/
l-iconoclaste.net/
lachicabelle.blogspot.com/
lilyandkarl.blogspot.com/
the-proverbs.blogspot.com/
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...