Friday, May 11, 2012

Romantic black + Lace








Photos by dear friend Ryan Jurden with Jurden Photography

Megan Crochet lace cardigan from TJ Max off runway designer collection, 
Ebay laced shorts, 
Forever21chiffon top, 
Nordstrom rack dream catcher necklace,
Pamela Love cage ring,
Forever 21 chain ring,
 Steve Madden sandal, 
Celine Audrey Large sunglass

Waking up, the first thing I wanted to wear is something black and something lace. This cardigan would be the best choice for me. The shorts is a best find on ebay a while ago, it is always good to match other stuffs. In my opinion, a lace shorts is a girl's must have in the closet. I love silver jewelry, here I choose my most loved Pamela love cage ring to match my whole black outfit, just to give a hint of silver tone.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...