Monday, April 16, 2012

If I am going to Coachella...

If I am going to Coachella look I

Tips to style this look: Mustard yellow top, is balanced with dark black destroyed shorts, all the accessories with golden tone to continue the yellow color from the top...Dark black fringe bag for the festival look with a hint of turquoise; Susan boots with golden stud, the other alternative choice is Jeffrey campbell's starburst boots in black...tata...




Going to Cochella







If I am going to Coachella look II

Tips to style this look: The color of the dress is pretty neutral, so add little bit of neon green on the accessories, polish this look with silver tone jewlery and sandal; furry trimmed shoulder bag gives a little fun to the whole outfits...tata...


If I am going to Coachella set II




If I am going to Coachella look III

Tips to style this look: The center of this outfit is the black dress, I use both gold and silver tone jewelry to add conservative amount of shine for the dress, and boots with gold tone buckle as well. For the sunglass I choose a transparent brownish color with black lens, different from other colors around the dress but not too different, because I choose the shoulder bag to be the very different color to bright up the whole look...tata...


if I am going to Coachella set III


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...